Thursday, April 15, 2010


Hi, I'm Eryn! I get to write the fun and naughty stuff that my mother will hopefully never, ever read. I have my first release with Ellora's Cave this week and I'm super excited. I'm trying to get all the stuff done and ready for promo that I can and I'm pretty sure I don't have a clue what I'm doing.

Be patient with me. I must figure out how to make the blog look somewhat like my website and figure out how to incorporate a list of other blogs and well just stuff.... So come back tomorrow when I'm yelling about my lovely release BARON'S RIGHT. :)

If you didn't land here via my website, please check it out and let me know what you think. I'll be making changes until I get it just the way I want it, so any input would be wonderful. www.erynblackwell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment